- Participates in establishing, maintaining, and improving patient’s health care goals through patient assessment, planning and implementation of nursing interventions and evaluation of patient outcomes.
- Provides professional nursing care to patients, including conducting nursing assessments, assisting with exams and treatment, patient education, and maintenance of medical records.
- Relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care.
- License to practice as an RN
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience in a NICU
- Current certification as a BLS and NRP
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing