Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Oncology
The Oncology Nurse cares for and educates patients who have cancer. Oncology nurses work in a multi-disciplinary team, in a variety of settings, from the inpatient ward, to the bone marrow transplant unit, through to the community. They may work with a variety of patients, from children to the elderly, from outpatients through to palliative care.
· BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
· At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years in acute care hospital setting.
· Must have a minimum 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years as an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in desired specialty.
· Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
· Choose medical coverage through a traditional or consumer-driven health plan.
· Choose from two different dental plans. · You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
· Flexible Spending Accounts.
· All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement saving.
· After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2 years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited college or university.
· Employees may receive discounts for early childhood education.
· Discounts on eldercare services.
· Discounted pet insurance.
· Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available for employees.
Hourly pay: $29.00 - Low to Mid 30's - Based on Exp
Sign-On: 12,000 for less than 3 years experience; 13,000 for 3+ years.
Relocation Assistance may be available.
Shift diff: $4.25 / hr. between 3-11 pm, $4.50 between 11p-7a; Weekend differential starts from 7a Sat- 7a Monday: Additional $3.25/hr.
Health Career Associates places emphasis and receives satisfaction in forming and preserving long-term relationships with our clients, candidates and affiliate companies. We are able to collaborate on placing qualified individuals through our unique software system as well as partnering with over 500 national affiliates, thus maintaining one of the largest databases in the country. We remain dedic...