Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are seeking a Med/Surg RN's that are great communicators, team players and have a passion for ensuring that paitients receive the best care possible. We are dedicated to delivering technologically advanced medical attention in a respectful, caring environment. We are a 149 bed facility with a 28 bed family oriented Tele unit.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- up to $15K sign on available
- Full-time Days or Nights
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, vacation/holiday/sick pay and more!
- Weekday Nights- $5.50
- Weekend days- $3.50
- Weekend Nights- $7.50
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes
For immediate review and consideration please send your most updated resume to [Register to View]
- Education: Graduate of a school of nursing.
- License/Certifications: Current Georgia nursing license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS required.
All Med Search is one of the nations largest professional recruiting firms in the United States. As experts in the recruitment of healthcare professionals, we specialize in placing medical professionals and executives into healthcare organizations across the nation. All Med Search exists to help healthcare professionals achieve their short and long-term career goals by connecting you with opportun...