RN, CVOR- Asheville, NC
Shift: Full Time Days 6A-6:30P
We are a 763-bed healthcare facility located in Asheville, North Carolina. The hospital is known for being the region's only Level II trauma center, as well as being home to the only children's hospital in the western portion of the state. We offer a variety of Services including women's services, sports medicine, and neurological care The hospital's cardiovascualr services include the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region.
Provides leadership, which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide, delegate, supervise, and document care and teaching patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- If you don't have a BSN or advanced degree program already, you must enroll within 6 months AND obtain a BSN within 4 years of hire date into RN position.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON.Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provider.
- National Certification in area of specialty
- 1-year perioperative experience as Registered Nurse. Exception: if completed a Perioperative Fellowship Program, no prior perioperative experience is required.
- 3-5 years perioperative experience. Serve as Preceptor with associated accountabilities. Successful completion of the Perioperative Fellowship Program.
Shift Differentials: 2nd: $4.00 per hr.; 3rd: $6.00 per hr; weekend $3.50
If this seems like a fit for you, please sumbit your most current resume today for immediate consideration/review.