Operating Room Nurse Manager – San Diego, CA
Medical Search is currently in need of an Operating Room Nurse Manager for a permanent opportunity in the San Diego, California area.
Position will working with at a major hospital system in the area.
The OR Nurse Manager manages the delivery of nursing services and safe patient care within assigned department and across the continuum of care.
Also, manages the delivery of services that add value and are integrated with nursing standards of practice, service priorities and performance/outcome measures, as well as with strategic, business and organizational goals/objectives.
- Minimum five (5) years of clinical nursing experience relevant to a given position/department required, including three (3) years of management, supervisory or leadership* experience.
- Academic degree in nursing required (Bachelor's or Masters degree).
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- BSN and National Health/Nursing Administration Certification or MSN are required for Pediatric and NICU Departments for facilities that are CCS certified or desire CCS certification.This requirement applies to Downey, LAMC, San Diego, Fontana and Orange County.
- License, Certification, Registration
- Current RN license required; California RN license required by date of hire.
- AHA BLS certificate required.
Medical Search International
(p) [Register to View] x 815