Premier Health Care System in Palm Springs is seeking experienced Surgical Registered Nurses to join our surgical services team!
Located in Coachella Valley, our location is known for its amazing weather, golf courses, country clubs and amazing quality of life!
We offer a RN annual education stipend! You will be paid to earn your MSN or DSN!!
Schedule: Mon-Fri Days (8-hour shift)
Position overview: Candidates must be able to circulate for all major surgical specialties, adult, pediatric and neonatal. As a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room (OR), some of your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Document each surgical case in a timely manner with all appropriate documentation on chart as per hospital policy.
- Provide safe and effective nursing care to patients requiring surgical intervention.
- Administer medication.
- Develop care plans and implements control of surgical suite environment according to hospital policy and procedures.
- Follow the chain of command.
- Provide standard of care per established Plantation General Hospital policies and unit specific competencies.
- Assume command of assigned OR suite.
- Handling and documenting all specimens and implants appropriately.
- Being knowledgeable and follow safety and troubleshooting guidelines for all OR equipment.
- Display a commitment to maintain an operative count preoperatively, intraoperatively, and postoperatively.
BSN or higher is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary that is experienced driven
- Comprehensive Benefits: Relocation, Health, Vision, Medical, Dental, 403b, and MUCH MORE!