Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
At Mia Aesthetics, we are dedicated to inspiring people in feeling confident in their bodies. With plastic surgery clinics in Florida, Texas, Chicago, Nevada, Atlanta and over a 200K+ followers, Mia Aesthetics is comprised of top-tier plastic surgeons servicing over 15,000 satisfied patients and counting.
Mia Aesthetics guides patients from an initial online consultation to attentive post-operative care, making gorgeous plastic surgery an achievable destination.
Mia Aesthetics is looking for a Per Diem PACU Nurse to provide excellent patient care while maintaining accurate recording. The ideal candidate will hold an active Registered Nurse license.
In this role, the candidate will require but is not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring patient vital signs: heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and respiration
- Managing post-operative pain and surgical sites
- Communicate changes in patient status to Physician, and CRNA
- Educate client and responsible guardian of post-operative instruction, including infection, post-operatic complications, preventative measures, and medication administration
- Document patient assessments
- Assess and prepare patients/families/significant others for discharge
- Evaluate Post-operative patients
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Monitoring patients' positions, vital signs, and volume and color of blood during operations.
- Assisting the surgical team with gowning or gloving and passing instruments or supplies to the Surgeon.
- Assisting with the application of dressings, garments and other devices.
- Determining the availability and inspecting sterile and non-sterile surgical equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned
Mia Aesthetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have BLS/ACLS certification
- Must have up to date & active RN License
- New Grads Welcome to Apply!
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Willing to work 8 to 12-hour shifts. Shifts may vary with a start time between 5:30 am to 7am
- Availability on Saturdays as needed
- HIPAA & OSHA Compliance Certification preferred
Miami, Florida, United States
About UsAt Mia Aesthetics, we are dedicated to inspiring people in feeling confident in their bodies. With plastic surgery clinics in 5 states and counting and over 200K+ followers, Mia Aesthetics is comprised of top-tier plastic surgeons servicing over 15,000 satisfied patients and counting.Mia Aesthetics guides patients from an initial online consultation to attentive post-operative care, making...