This job is archived
- Coordinate with Pharmacy for proper Medication Administration and record keeping.
- Provides or coordinates all nursing activities.
- Prepare nursing notes for any assessment and care given.
- Works with the Medical Director/physician to assure the appropriate medical care of the residents.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Administer services within the applicable scope of nursing practice, which may include: catheterization, tube feedings, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs, colostomy, and drainage bags, taking blood, assisting with ADLs as appropriate and in accordance with applicable standards
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Active state RN license
In order to begin employment, all applicants will be asked for the following during the application process:
- Unexpired Drivers license/state I.D.
- CPR/BLS certification
- Physical Exam (completed within the last year)
- TB Test (completed in the last year)
There are no minimum hours required, and no fees should you accept work with a partner facility.
About Clipboard Health: At Clipboard Health, we want to give nurses a new way to work-- on their own terms. We made an easy-to-use app, so you can find and book open shifts at our partner facilities nationwide. You decide when you want and where you want to work to build your schedule around your personal needs. We always have your back with a 24/7 support team standing by to help, and we get you paid quickly through our partnership with DailyPay*. We give you the power to put your work in your hands. *Requires registration with DailyPay, and shift verification. Ask a team member for details or visit [Register to View] to learn more.