This job is archived
- We are seeking a qualified RN to work in the Psychiatric unit. A Psychiatric Nurse caters to the needs of patients with mental disabilities or disorders. It is a practice of nursing wherein care is provided to patients to enable them to function and lead a normal life. Psychiatric Nurses handle the responsibilities like evaluating the needs of the patients, assisting and coordinating with doctors to ascertain the best treatment and also educating the patient’s family on the condition and progress of the patient. Psych Nurses provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all Psych patients. If you’re a Psych Nurse, apply now and see what the buzz is all about.
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- [Register to View] choose RNnetwork?