Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Search International (MSI) is a premier search firm for the health care industry that specializes in temporary or "Locum Tenens" staffing and permanent placement of physicians and other healthcare professionals. We offer clients and candidates services that promote excellence in healthcare by redefining the recruitment process.
MSI is currently searching for multiple Registered Nurses’ to work at Pilgrim Psychiatric Center in Brentwood, New York.
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for, but is not limited to:
• Record and analyze patient medical histories, symptoms, and conditions
• Administer medications and treatments
• Create patient care plans with the help of other healthcare professional
• Document and communicate actions to maintain continuity among the nursing team
• Comply with procedures, regulations, and rules in maintaining medical records
• Active New York license
• 1 year of psychiatric nursing experience
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday’s only
• Day shift (7:20am - 3:50pm)
• Evening shift (3:30pm - 11:40pm)
If you have any interest and availability, please contact John Murray at [Register to View]
or email [Register to View]
for further information.
Medical Search International is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.