The Registered Nurse (RN) assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and provides nursing care to assigned patients utilizing the nursing process to facilitate the patient’s progression toward optimal health. The RN provides, directs and guides patient/family teaching and discharge planning to prepare the patient for self, home or further professional care. The RN is active in department activities, transdisciplinary team activities, and activities to ensure individualized, patient-centered health care for all.
- Permanent, Full-time, 12 hours, Days OR Nights
- Specialty: Psychiatric Geriatric, Psychiatric Adult
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- The ages of the patients 18-65 years of age and geriatric 65 and older
- Competitive pay and more!
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!