HumanEdge is looking to hire a Community Health RN to work in a PACE Program Providing skilled care and routine clinical nursing assessment visits to PACE members and families.Community Health RN Responsibilities
- Under the direction of a Nurse Manager, the PACE Community Health Nurse (PCHN) provides skilled care
- Provide routine clinical nursing assessment visits to PACE members and families
- Utilize all elements of the nursing process and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. The PACE CHN primarily provides nursing visits in the member’s home in the community
- Routine visits to members in the PACE center, hospitals, nursing homes, and another alternate setting as deemed necessary for care coordination consistent with the PACE model of care.
- The PACE CHN is a core interdisciplinary team (IDT) member who assigned to a PACE member in compliance with CMS PACE regulatory requirement.
Community Health RN Requirements
- Education: Graduate of a State-approved and accredited School of Nursing.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years experience in Nursing Home or Hospital setting
- License/Registration: Registered Nurse in New York State.
- Other: Demonstrates initiative, judgment, and dependability.
- Good verbal and written skills.
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
RN, registered nurse, community health, Homecare, homecare, home health, geriatric, geriatrics, elderly, Healthcare, health care, long term care, travel nursing, board of nursing, RN, nursing jobs, registered nurse salary, RN verification, community nursing, rn job, registered nurse rn, travel nursing jobs, board of registered nursing, travel nurse agencies, skilled nursing, rn nurse, registered nurse jobs, Geriatric Care, Elder Care, Senior Care,FieldNurse
#RegisteredNurse #RN #Nursingjobs