We are hiring experienced Registered Nurses for a TOP NOTCH health system in beautiful Southeast New Hampshire! Days and nights available! Permanent and travel positions available as well!
We have positions in the PACU, Med Surg, ICU, Float Pool, and Progressive Care Unit!
We are home of one of New Hampshire’s largest health systems with over 300 beds, over 400 providers and 3,000 employees! In this role you will be delivering care and create a therapeutic environment for patients and families whose needs range from basic to complex by utilizing the nursing process. To carry out functions in a manner consistent with Performance Improvement and in accordance with hospital policies and procedures. To demonstrate clinical excellence through proficient practice which enhances and enriches the practice environment. Proficiency is evidenced by adeptness, facility, aptitude, ease, and skill in managing complexity and uncertainty.
Sign on bonus and relocation assistance!!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- BSN strongly preferred.
- Specialty certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience
- Current registration in the State of NH as a Registered Nurse.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required and ACLS required or obtained within one year (ED Observation Unit)
Strong Compensation Depends Upon Experience, Comprehensive Benefits and MUCH MORE!
For immediate consideration, please respond with an updated CV and times you’re available to connect to Matt Stein with Palm Health Resources!