This job is archived
Specialty: RN-Rehab -Travel
Locations: Thousand Oaks, CA
Shift: Day Shift
Start Date: ASAP
- Registered nurses (RNs) monitor patients, develop patient care plans, implement treatments and provide guidance.
- RNs who provide in-home care or who work in a care facility can supervise the work of licensed practical nurses (LPNs), nursing assistants or home care aides.
- Manage complex medical issues
- Collaborate with other professionals or disciplines
- Provide patient/caregiver education
- Establish plans of care to maintain optimal wellness
Qualifications and Job Info
- Minimum of 2-3 years rehab experience
- Current Louisiana state license
- Travel experience a plus
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- [Register to View]
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below