- Competitive Salary based on experience
- $5K - $15K sign on available
- Full-time 7pm - 7am
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, vacation/holiday/sick pay and more!
- Weekday Nights- $5.50
- Weekend days- $3.50
- Weekend Nights- $7.50
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Education: Graduate of a school of nursing.
- License/Certifications: Current Georgia nursing license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS required.