Registered Nurse Supervisor – Los Angeles Area
Medical Search is currently in need of a Registered Nurse Supervisor for an opportunity in Southern California just outside of Los Angeles, CA.
Two permanent positions are available in an Outpatient/Urgent Care setting in the LA area (within 15-30 minutes of downtown).
The RN Supervisor will be responsible for providing direct supervision of teammates and management of daily departmental operations and functions under the direction of a clinician in a given patient care area as well as providing direct patient care daily.
Also, responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee.
- Schedule: Exempt day shift Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Setting: Outpatient - Internal Medicine and a variety of specialties
- Experience working in an Emergency Room, Urgent Care Center or in an Acute setting is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Basic Life Support for Providers (AHA) -100% online certification is not acceptable.
- Advanced Life Support and or PALS certification preferred.
- Specialty certifications in OR, OB, GI, ER, CEN or CCRN as needed
- V. therapy certification
- Prior supervisory experience and ambulatory care experience preferred.
- Spanish-speaking a plus.
Medical Search International
(p) [Register to View] x 815