Wound Care RN
Are you ready to explore new places while building your resume? At AB Staffing, we specialize in placing healthcare providers in facilities throughout the United States. Our travel assignments range from three (3) months to one year, and can be added onto another assignment or area, giving you the opportunity to broaden your horizons and choose a different adventure. One of our dedicated and experienced staffing specialists is ready to match your medical expertise and goals with exciting and rewarding opportunities.
Registered Nurse is responsible for performing resident skin assessments, obtaining treatment orders, administering treatments, keeping appropriate documentation to endure patient’s wound improves or is maintained. Provider will also administer treatments as prescribed and conduct round s to assess patient’s skin condition and progress of wound healing.
- Current license issued within the United States
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- 401(k) and Flex Spending available
- Paid vacation time upon eligibility
- Credentialing assistance before, during and after you work with us
- Untaxed per diems and travel stipend for our providers on the road
- Referral bonuses
- Direct Deposit paid WEEKLY
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V