Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Lead newly forming group working at the top of your license in sought after location! Live where others vacation- 30 min from Lake Tahoe!
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect, clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent contractor
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
- Job Category: CRNA
- Location: Carson City, NV
- Salary: $310,000 as a 1099 contractor, plus a $20k commencement bonus
- Commencement Bonus: $20,000
- Chief Stipend: $15,000
- Retention Bonus: $20,000 at end of 2nd year
- Schedule: 7 weeks off
- Required Skills: Blocks, Spinals, Epidurals
- On Call: Second Call every 8th night
- NO first call
- Education Required: MB CRNA
- Hospital Name: Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Clinical Culture at CCI
Promoting a culture of openness and transparency is paramount to our success in assembling winning teams. We respect the value that CRNAs and anesthesiologists bring to the healthcare sector and empower our providers to work independently. Our providers are our partners in ensuring that our anesthesia practices are efficient and patient-focused in each of the communities w...