Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
A long established and highly regarded
private Anesthesia Group on the North Shore of Boston is actively recruiting
for CRNAs. The Anesthesia Group is currently comprised of 9 full time MDs and 3
part timers, as well as 14 CRNAs. The group covers 10 to 14 sites as well as
several non-OR sites. The Group provides regional and OB anesthesia services.
It does not provide cardiac, neuro, pain or critical care services. The group
offers a very supportive and collegial environment.
- · Graduate of accredited program for nurse anesthesia
- · Massachusetts RN license
- · Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) certification from Mass Board of Nursing
- · Current certification as CRNA or if a new graduate, must have a Massachusetts Board of Nursing issued certificate as Graduate Nurse Anesthetist
- · A new graduate must pass the examination by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- · Obtain Massachusetts CRNA certification
- · ACLS certification is required
- · Competitive financial offer and generous benefits package including fully paid healthcare coverage
- · CME Stipend
- · Generous 401k match.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service