This job is archived
Cross Country Locums is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for a contract in Iowa
- Dates: starting March 2020 and ongoing
- Schedule: Monday , Wednesday, Friday 7a-330p, Tuesday and Thursday 730a-4p - No Call
- Cases: General, Ortho, Urology. Locums will no do Hearts or Neuro
- Requirements: Board Certified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), Active/Clean IA license, BLS, and ACLS
- Compensation: Competitive compensation paid weekly via direct deposit
- Travel & Housing: Cross Country Locums Advanced Practice will make arrangements and pay for reasonable travel and housing expenses during the assignment.
Cross Country Locums has been providing locum tenens, travel and contract services for over 30 years. As a division of Cross Country Healthcare, we are the nation’s third largest provider of healthcare staffing services. Our dedication to assuring the best travel experience has earned Cross Country Locums the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award for 6 consecutive years.
Contact Jennifer Reis for more information on this and other locum tenens opportunities across the USA!
Click here to schedule an appointment with me!Jennifer Reis
Advanced Practice Staffing Coordinator
Phone: [Register to View]
[Register to View] /> Web: [Register to View]