This job is archived
Perform Nursing Care Where it Matters Most
Pure Home Health Care is bringing quality care directly to patients in their own residence, and is looking for passionate, professional Licensed Practical Nurses to make a difference in our community. If you’re the right LPN for this opportunity, you’ll be assisting the RN as part of a team that mobilizes nursing care, a valuable service that allows many the freedom to continue living independently.
Are you looking for a rewarding job experience with a supportive team?
Pure Home Health Care puts the power of a caring, multidisciplined team behind you. Our work environment is the entire community we serve, which means your days are never the same, and definitely never get boring! If you are looking for a meaningful experience the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals who want to help you grow and succeed, this is the job for you.
- Follow the lead of the RN to provide a variety of nursing services to clients in their place of residence
- Assist the physician and RN with specialized procedures
- Monitor medications, the patient’s response to care or services provided, the actions or interventions taken, and the outcome of services provided
- Observe signs and symptoms and report changes in the patient's condition to the appropriate health professionals as needed
- Document patient care progress assessments and participate in quality assessment and performance improvement programs
- Teach, supervise and counsel patients and their families regarding home procedures and other care needs
- License to practice as a practical (vocational) nurse in the State of Michigan
- Minimum of one year of medical-surgical, generalized, or geriatric nursing experience (with acute care preferred)
- Current Michigan Operator's license, with reliable transportation and willingness to drive in inclement weather
- Willingness to maintain a flexible schedule and work the required hours, including evening and weekend hours as agreed upon
- Health and stamina sufficient to perform the job