Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) - Bel Air, MD
Susquehanna OB/GYN and Nurse Midwifery is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife for our Bel Air, MD team with solid GYN experience and antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum experience that includes patients with varying medical conditions (diabetes, hypertension, etc.). We are also looking for someone that possesses a strong team spirit and a passion for birth and caring for women throughout their lifetime. Susquehanna OB/GYN and Nurse Midwifery has 2 office locations in Bel Air, MD and Havre de Grace, MD. When you join Advantia, you’re met with a world of opportunities. We highlight your clinical expertise and have built a professional community that values sharing and learning across our women’s health leaders. To make you successful, we make sure each care team has access to technology that enhances the patient-provider experience. Seamless scheduling, mobile check-in, and telehealth make for an experience that’s convenient, because everyone’s time is valuable.
- Examining and monitoring pregnant women.
- Assessing care requirements and writing care plans for patients.
- Carrying out screening tests.
- Providing information, emotional support, and reassurance to patients as needed.
- Monitoring and recording patient vital signs.
- Caring for and assisting women during labor.
- Monitoring and administering medication, injections, and intravenous infusions during labor.
- Monitoring the fetus during labor.
- Advising about and supporting parents in the daily care of their newborn babies.
- Helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death.
- Ensure all patient records are up to date.
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies.
- Active license as a Registered Nurse and Certified Nurse Midwife
- Certification by the American Midwifery Certification Board
- Active DEA and NPI Number
- Authorized to work and practice in the United States
- Ability to work flexible hours, between office and hospital
- Previous experience in OBGYN practices and as a Certified Nurse Midwife preferred
- CPR Certification and NRP certification is preferred
About Susquehanna OB/GYN and Nurse Midwifery:
Susquehanna Obstetrics, Gynecology and Nurse Midwifery offers a full range of obstetric and gynecologic services through its two full-time offices located in Harford County, Maryland. Our practice is committed to compassionate care based on proven medical practices and standards. Our patients benefit from our coordinated approach, allowing for individualized care throughout every stage of a woman's life.
Susquehanna OB/GYN is particularly proud of its Nurse Midwifery program, one of the most established in the State of Maryland. We deliver more babies and offer more birth options than any other practice in the region. Through our experienced physicians and nurse midwives, Susquehanna OB/GYN offers a family-centered approach to the birth process. Every woman and pregnancy is unique. Susquehanna recognizes and provides exceptional care for each patient, with a focus on education and counseling.
Learn more at: [Register to View]
Compensation & Benefits:
Consistent with our belief that our providers are our most valuable resource, Advantia & Susquehanna OB/GYN offers a competitive compensation package, health, dental, vision, 401k, CME reimbursement, paid time off, and fully paid malpractice insurance.
Please note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.
Advantia Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to global diversity: It is a place where good people want to work, and customers want to continue to engage in EOE M/F/D/V.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service