This job is archived
Join a comprehensive, multidisciplinary team of bariatric surgeons, nutritionists, and a psychologist at Memorial Weight Loss Center. The selected candidate will provide high-level oversight of the Metabolic and Bariatric Program, this includes ensuring care from the initial patient point of contact to pre-surgical requirements, surgery, and post op follow-ups exceed patient expectations.
- Primarily outpatient care only; Mon - Fri
- Ideal candidate will be team oriented, working collaboratively with the Medical Director to identify the needs of the practice, with great communication skills.
- Experienced clinician with medical weight management preferred.
Memorial Medical Center, which serves more than 300,000 residents of Las Cruces, NM, and the surrounding region, is a 199-bed facility offering a spectrum of services, including diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Among the hospital's recognized programs are its Cardiac Care and Bariatric Surgery programs.
Memorial is located in Las Cruces, New Mexico, which offers a quality of life few communities can match. A culturally diverse, growing city, Las Cruces offers numerous social and cultural opportunities, endless outdoor recreational amenities, great public and private schools, and close proximity to several major southwest US cities.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance