This job is archived
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner NP Community Care
We are looking for Nurse Practitioners to join our team in conducting patient centered care in patients' homes or facilities.
The Nurse Practitioner will be accountable for caring for patients, maintaining accurate and current patient records, and scheduling initial, urgent and follow-up appointments to patients as required.
- Performs initial patient screenings/physical examinations/creates assessments plans
- Addresses urgent care needs of the patients as needed
- Orders, interprets, and analyzes diagnostic tests and determines the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options.
- Prescribes and manage medications and treatments as appropriate, including but not limited to psychopharmacological agents.
- Deliver palliative care, and when needed, end of life care to patients and families.
- Delivers quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to appropriate documentation. Coding, HEDIS measure, engagement of patients and managing medical expense.
- Experience in family practice, geriatrics, hospice care, palliative care, hospitalist, ICU, SICU, ER
- Minimum Master's Degree in Nursing
- Valid nurse practitioner or physician assistant license/Board Certification
- NPI as an NP
- Valid DL, Auto Insurance, willingness to drive to patients homes/patient location
- salary starting at $115000 - $130000 plus bonus dependent on experience