This job is archived
Seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or PA with Endocrinology experience to join a well-established group outside of Providence RI. Please see below for details and refer to #65882
- Full-time Permanent position, working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (schedule will be discussed during the interview )
- The provider must be able to perform diabetic teaching, initiation of oral/insulin therapy, management of hyperglycemic (and hypoglycemic) states, chronic diabetic care, and management of thyroid conditions. Although less common, other endocrine diseases (e.g., adrenal, hypothalamic/pituitary, parathyroid, hypogonadism) are seen
- In the hospitals, the provider will make rounds, seeing initial and follow-up consultations. Hospital coverage (with supervision) one weekend per month is expected, in exchange for time off during the week.
- Joining a strong support staff of Physicians as Advanced Providers
- Must have 2 years of internal medicine experience as an NP or PA working in a related setting
- Local new graduates welcome to apply
- MA icense must be in in hand or in process
- Salary is commensurate with training and experience, with generous benefits including malpractice, a CME allowance, vacation/sick/personal time, health insurance, and a 401K retirement plan.