Full Time nurse practitioner NP, physician assistant position with preventative focus. Great Compensation plan!
Our Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants are responsible for providing health care to patients who are enrolled in the Chronic Care Program to stem hospitalization. The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant leads a care team that consists of Registered Nurses, Social Workers and Care Coordinators and works closely with the patient’s primary care physician.
- Delivers cost-effective, high-quality care to assigned patients in a segmented territory within your permanent residence. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Complete comprehensive history and physical examination on all enrolled patients in an in-home visit.
- Collaborate with care team, patient and family members to determine patient’s risk of adverse health outcomes.
- Complete proactive, in-home visits on all intensive level patients at least monthly.
- Complete proactive, in-home visits on all core level patients quarterly.
- Communicate effectively with entire care team including the patient’s community primary care provider.
- Provides effective patient education/health promotion.
- Participate in clinical case conferences as required.
- Holds active, unencumbered license in state of practice
- Credentialed in adult, family, or geriatric care
- Has active prescriptive authority
- Experience in care of adult, chronically ill patients
- Driver’s license without restrictions and good driving record
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to document effectively and efficiently using an EMR system
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to full-time employees, which includes the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Prescription Coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Life/AD&D Coverage
• Short Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan
• CME of $1,500 and 5 paid days for CME
• PTO: 4 weeks plus 12 paid holidays off!
• Monday-Friday work schedule. (Flexible)