Seeking an NP/PA Family Medicine physician to join a group near Cleveland Ohio Job ID # 70231
- Full-time negotiable schedule plus call 3-4 days per month.
- Practice Population: Adult, Geriatric, Pediatric, and Newborn
- Active OH license (or in the process of obtaining)
- Procedures: EKG Interpretation, Adult Outpatient, General Outpatient, Pelvic Exam/Pap Smear, Trigger Point/Joint Injections, Skin/Tissue Biopsy, Suturing of Minor Lacerations, Incision & Drainage, Employment Physicals, Disability Exams, Prenatal Care, Diagnosis & Management of Common Industrial-Related Medical Problems
Compensation and Benefits:
Your health goes beyond an insurance card. We offer programs and policies that focus on the physical, financial, and emotional needs of our caregivers.
- Salary range: Market-competitive compensation follows MGMA guidelines Salary range $85,000-$130,000 (including any bonuses) depending upon experience (to be discussed at interview).
- 3-year contract structure (to be discussed at interview): Guaranteed salary for years one and two (plus bonus incentive); year three productivity (with bonus incentive)
- Sign on bonus - negotiable
- Relocation allowance - negotiable
- CME credit
|# Providers Needed:||1|
|Rate:||Submit your best Perm Placement Fee rate.|
|Default Rate Type:||Permanent Placement Fee|
Shift is negotiable.
On Call Requirements:
3-4 days per month