We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our client's team. You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
This is a Monday-Friday 40 hour work week. 100 % Outpatient. Primary Care. Must be comfortable treating all ages of patients. Start August 2020.
Full Benefit package include but not limited to health, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan etc
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Copy of California license
- At least one year of experience as a NP