Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner/Family Nurse Practitioner needed for a locums assignment
Cross Country Locums is seeking out either an ANP or a FNP for a locums assignment in the Chicago, IL area.
Coverage is needed ASAP -January 31,2021 with a possible extension through the end of February
- Hours: Monday through Friday. Times may vary from 730a-4p or 11a-7p. Also Sat rotation. Rotation meaning weekends as needed for both days. 8 hours both days
- Patients seen on average: One every 30 minutes
- Requirements: Active IL license, BLS, DEA, and IL CDS. Must be ANCC certified
- Experience: 2+ years minimum
- Duties: Fitness of Duty assessments as employees return to work. Treating internal and external work injuries. Clinical support and Covid response consultations
- Patient population :18-65
Competitive compensation paid weekly via direct deposit. Full medical liability insurance and mileage reimbursement will be covered as well.
For further details on this or any other Cross Country Locums opportunities please contact:
Advanced Practice Recruiter
Cross Country Locums
[Register to View]
Direct: [Register to View]
Please reference position# 42911
For over 30 years, Cross Country Locums (formerly Medical Doctor Associates) has provided physician and advanced practice professionals with a variety of placement options including locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm. Cross Country Locums is part of the Cross Country Healthcare family of brands, a national leader in healthcare staffing and workforce solutions.
We have earned the trust...