A Nocturnal Hospitalist NP/PA is needed to join a group in Eastern Vermont. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #44047.
- You will be working Nocturnal Shifts (7:00pm-7:00am)
- Flexible scheduling-1 week off or you can arrange any combination of days on/off, collaboratively arranged with colleagues
- Please have at least 3 years of hospital medicine experience
- New graduates with 3 years of Critical Care RN experience will be considered
- Average census is about 18 patients
- The breakdown will typically be non acute-level, post-surgical mix with non-ICU patient
- You will receive full benefits and a competitive salary with loan repayment options!
- Located in Eastern Vermont, along the VT/NH border