Seeking an experienced Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner or PA to join a well-established group in central North Carolina. Please see below for details and refer to #70228
- Full-time Permanent position, (schedule will be discussed during the interview )
- The provider must be able to provide patient assessments through patient exams, patient medical history, interpretation of required diagnostic procedures, and developing/implementing treatment and management plans, and provide teaching activities to residents all under the supervising physician or supervising physician’s agent.
- Joining a strong support staff of Physicians as Advanced Providers
- Must have 2 years of internal medicine experience as an NP or PA working in a related setting
- North Carolina license in hand or in process
- Competitive salary and Full-line of benefits package