A Regional Health Care Group seeks a Nurse Practitioner to join their Radiation/Oncology team.
About the AREA:
Located in Coastal Oregon
About the GROUP: Regional Healthcare Group dedicated to serving Southern Oregon coastal communities.
About the POSITION:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm (3 days in Rad/Onc, 2 days in Medical Oncology)
- Call: Alternating weekends for inpatient call for medical and radiation oncology patients
- Provide follow-up care to radiation and hematology/medical oncology patients
- Perform inpatient rounding once 2+ years as an outpatient provider is completed; experienced practitioners will be eligible to provide inpatient care immediately
About the COMP & BENEFITS:
- Salary – Competitive DOE
- Possible Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement Plan
- $2,500 CME, plus 1 week
- Lucrative PTO
Job Number: JO-1809-4089