Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Vascular Surgery Physician Assistant (PA-C) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Locum Tenens
Vascular Surgery PA-C or FNP with RNFA needed in Syracuse for 3 months. Mon – Fri schedule, no weekends, no call.
- Setting: Hospital Vascular Services
- Dates coverage is needed: June 21 - 6-9 months
- Scope of Work: pre-op exams, order and interpret tests, surgical assist, rounding
- Schedule: M-F rotating 7a-5p, 8a-7p, 11a-7p, 1p-9p, 9p-7a
- Volume: 10-12 ppd
- EMR: Epic
- Experience: 3+ ys of APP exp including inpatient care and OR time
- Requirements: NY License, DEA, BLS, ACLS, NCCPA or FNP-C with RNFA
For more information about this position, please email an updated copy of your CV to Susan White at [Register to View]
. I can also be reached by phone or text at [Register to View]
Advanced Practice Recruiter
Cross Country Locums
Call or Text: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Norcross, Georgia, United States
For over 30 years, Cross Country Locums (formerly Medical Doctor Associates) has provided physician and advanced practice professionals with a variety of placement options including locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm. Cross Country Locums is part of the Cross Country Healthcare family of brands, a national leader in healthcare staffing and workforce solutions.
We have earned the trust...