This job is archived
Cross Country Locums is seeking out either a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant for a Locum Tenens assignment in Phoenix, AZ
- Open dates: 9/1/21-12/31/2021
- Monday-Thursday 8:00A-5:00P
- Duties: Occupational Medicine/Urgent Care
- Setting: Clinic accepting scheduled appointments as well as walk ins
- Requirements: Active AZ license, BLS, DEA and DOT Certification. Ideally 2+ years of experience as an Advanced Practice provider
Competitive compensation will be paid weekly via direct deposit. Full medical liability insurance and mileage reimbursement will be provided. Local candidates are preferred but the client will consider providers that will require travel and lodging if need be.
For further details on this or any other Cross Country Locums opportunities please contact:
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.