We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our TEAM
$1500 Sign-on Bonus and $4.00 Shift Differential
Full Time Day and Night positions available
Are you looking for a rewarding nursing career serving patients with substance use disorders?
Look no further than The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake! We are looking for dynamic and compassionate nurses to join our team.
The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during a shift, caring for and educating patients about their medical and psychiatric conditions. Establishing trust and building rapport with patients and their families are key elements of this position.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Starting at $38/hr!
- $4.00 shift differentials!
- $1500 Sign On Bonus Available!
- Free Teladoc!
- Insurance starts the 1st of the following month!
- 401(k), medical, dental, and generous vacation time!
***NEW GRADS WELCOME!***
CORE JOB DUTIES:
- Administer medications as indicated and monitor detoxification process.
- Transcribe Physician orders and implement all Medical Protocols as ordered.
- Consult and assist medical personnel, both internal and external resources.
- Produce documentation which reflects services for each patient in accordance with licensure standards.
- Assess the medical and psychiatric needs of the patients and follow course of care as directed by the medical providers.
- Effectively communicate concerns about patient health to appropriate personnel and follows up as necessary.
- Educate patients about medications, health issues and medical conditions.
- Receive and record verbal orders from the medical provider, document them in the patient record, and carries out orders accurately and professionally.
- Provide routine nursing care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing
- Complete documentation within the required timeframe after admission to the program. Maintains medical records.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Advanced Recovery Systems requires all employees who work in any facility or office to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- Minimum Associate's Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum two years' experience as a Registered Nurse preferred.
- Behavioral health experience preferred.
Licensed to practice in the State of Practice
Other Titles : Detox Nurse, Addiction Nurse, Substance Abuse Nurse, Psych Nurse