This job is archived
Are you looking for a rewarding nursing career serving patients with substance use disorders?
Look no further than Orlando Recovery Village! We are looking for dynamic and compassionate nurses to join our team.
The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during a shift, caring for and educating patients about their medical and psychiatric conditions. Establishing trust and building rapport with patients and their families are key elements of this position.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Starting at $32/hr (Based on experience)!
- Free Teladoc!
- Insurance starts the 1st of the following month!
- 401(k), medical, dental, and generous vacation time!
- Ability to complete appropriate documents within the required timeframe after admission to the program. Maintains medical records.
- Ability to administer medications as indicated and monitor detoxification process.
- Ability to transcribe Physician orders and implement all Medical Protocols as ordered.
- Ability to confer with and assist medical personnel, both internal and external resources.
- Ability to provide documentation which reflects services for each patient in accordance with licensure standards.
- Ability to assess the medical and psychiatric needs of the patient determine the urgency of their needs and expedite treatment is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate concerns about patient health to appropriate personnel and follows up as necessary.
- Ability to educate patients about medications, health issues and medical conditions.
- Demonstrates ability to take verbal orders from the medical provider, documents them in the patient record and carries them out accurately and professionally.
- Demonstrates ability to provide routine nursing care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing
- Minimum Associate's Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum two years' experience as a Registered Nurse preferred.
- Behavioral health experience preferred.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Practice
Other Titles: Detox Nurse, Addiction Nurse, Substance Abuse Nurse, Psych Nurse