Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health - Sign On Bonus Available
$37.00 – $41.00 • hourly
Advanced Recovery Systems
Advanced Recovery Systems (ARS) is an integrated behavioral healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. With facilities in various regions of the U.S., we have been furthering this mission since our inception, applying our advanced approach to patient care. About ARS: www.advancedrecoverysystems.com
Recovery Village Atlanta (RVA) is a 62-bed professional addiction treatment facility, dedicated to providing a complete continuum of care, from medical detox and inpatient treatment to outpatient care and aftercare in a safe and effective manner. RVA is tucked away in historic Roswell, GA, an Atlanta suburb just 25 miles north of the heart of downtown Atlanta. About RVA: [Register to View]
What do we offer you?
- Competitive Starting Pay: $37-41/hr
- FT Sign-On Bonus Available: Up to $5000*
- Night Shift Differential: $3/hr
- Retirement: 401K + match
- Paid Time Off: Up to 3 weeks of paid time off per year
- Insurance: Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Teladoc access and visits at NO cost to the employee.
- Matching HSA -up to $1500/year company contribution
- Healthcare Monthly Premiums: Employee $89.79 / Emp + Spouse $453.30 / Emp + Child(ren) $350.45 / Emp + Family $653.60
The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during a shift, caring for and educating patients about their medical and psychiatric conditions. Establishing trust and building rapport with patients and their families are key elements of this position. Works effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure success of the facility by completing the following core job duties:
- Ability to complete appropriate documents within the required timeframe after admission to the program. Maintains medical records.
- Ability to administer medications as indicated and monitor detoxification process.
- Ability to transcribe Physician orders and implement all Medical Protocols as ordered.
- Ability to confer with and assist medical personnel, both internal and external resources.
- Ability to provide documentation which reflects services for each patient in accordance with licensure standards.
- Ability to assess the medical and psychiatric needs of the patient determine the urgency of their needs and expedite treatment is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate concerns about patient health to appropriate personnel and follows up as necessary.
- Ability to educate patients about medications, health issues and medical conditions.
- Demonstrates ability to take verbal orders from the medical provider, documents them in the patient record and carries them out accurately and professionally.
- Demonstrates ability to provide routine nursing care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing
Other Titles: Detox Nurse, Addiction Nurse, Substance Abuse Nurse, Psych Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Behavioral Health Nurse
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement. ARS requires all employees who work in any facility or office to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- Minimum Associate's Degree in Nursing.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Practice.
- BLS Certification.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum two years' experience as a Registered Nurse preferred.
- Behavioral health experience preferred.
*Only newly hired employees are eligible to receive the sign-on bonus.
Apply Today. Click apply or email your resume to [Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service