This job is archived
Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules. It is our honor to hire Healthcare Heroes to serve our Military Heroes, sharing in our mission to provide excellent healthcare with dignity, compassion, and pride. In return, we are proud to offer you:
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
We support our employees with an accessible dedicated representative to assist you throughout the duration of your contract. We firmly believe that a healthy work/life balance enables you to perform at your best. Our mission is to serve America’s military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers like you with rewarding career opportunities. Come home to Matrix.
Matrix Providers is potentially hiring a Registered Nurse - Case Manager to join our team of talented professionals who provide healthcare services to our Military Service Members and their families at Whiteman Air Force Base near Warrensburg, MO.
- Employment Status: Full Time.
- Compensation: This is an hourly position, paid bi-weekly.
- Schedule: 40 Hours per week.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements: The Registered Nurse-Case Manager must have and meet the following:
- Degree: Associate's Degree in Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Certification: Possess one of the following certifications:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM).
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS).
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN).
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S).
- National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC).
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC).
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM).
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC).
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years for ADN or 2 years for BSN full-time experience
in clinical case management working with adults, children, families, seniors, and groups.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
- Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
- Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
- Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
- Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrate nursing case management with social work case management.
- Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations.
- Accurately collect and document patient care data.
- Develop treatment plans, including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward optimal wellness.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure proper implementation of the patient treatment plan and follow-up post-discharge in ambulatory and community health care settings.
- Provide appropriate health care instruction to patients and/or caregivers based on identified learning needs.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.