This job is archived
The Medical Scheduler provides excellent customer service while greeting and assisting patients, families and guests entering the Health Center by registering new and existing patients; verifying scheduled appointments, insurance information and scheduling follow up appointments. Answering the phone and other administrative duties. Scheduling patients
Required/Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
• High school diploma/GED.
• 1 or more years of experience in a health center and/or a professional or business environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent customer service, organizational skills, problem solving and priority setting skills.
• Basic Math and reading comprehension skills.
• Knowledge of EPIC Electronic Medical Record (EMR) preferred, knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Familiarity with using Medical terminology preferred.