This job is archived
Our Hospice & Palliative Care
team is searching for an experienced Per Diem Hospice Registered Nurse to join
the team in Wakefield, RI.
- Eligible to participate in retirement plan @ 1,000 working-hours per year
- Mileage reimbursement
- A caring culture that supports your wellbeing
- A robust orientation program
- Reimbursement for certifications
- Clinical Education Lab (continuing education)
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school; RN required; BSN preferred
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Rhode Island and Massachusetts preferred?
- Minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience?
- Excellent assessment, clinical and communication skills
As a not-for-profit mission-driven organization, serving thousands of people each year in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We provide hospice care, palliative care, home care, and dementia and Alzheimer’s services. work alongside nearly 750 talented and dedicated professionals. Each one serves a vital role in our commitment to providing care with compassion and skill.