This job is archived
Our non-profit organization is searching
for a full time Response Team Registered Nurse to join our Hospice &
Palliative Care Team in Providence, RI. The Response Team RN will respond to
urgent patient needs and requires excellent clinical assessment skills and an
ability to quickly identify the best course of action to treat patients. This
is not a Case Management position and requires an RN who is comfortable in an
action-oriented role who is comfortable assessing and treating a patient, then
moving on to the next need.
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week, 11:00PM-7:30AM, position includes a holiday rotation of (1) major and (1) minor holiday and every 3rd weekend. The hours for this position are 7:30pm-8am.
- This position is eligible for a bonus of up to $2,500
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Pre-tax flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Disability coverage
- Discounts on voluntary insurance programs
- Life and long-term-disability insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- A caring culture that supports your wellbeing
- A robust orientation programs
- Educational assistance
- Reimbursement for certifications
- Clinical Education Lab (continuing education)
- Strong desire to join an organization that is committed to providing the very best patient centered care.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school; RN required; BSN preferred
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Rhode Island and Massachusetts?
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clinical experience?
- Excellent assessment, clinical and communication skills
As a not-for-profit mission-driven organization, serving thousands of people each year in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We provide hospice care, palliative care, home care, and dementia and Alzheimer’s services. work alongside nearly 750 talented and dedicated professionals. Each one serves a vital role in our commitment to providing care with compassion and skill.