Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Department: Med Surg
Shift Timing: 18:45 - 07:15
Duration : 3 months
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- 6E Seeking an experienced RN with strong medical-surgical care for non-critically ill patients.
- Variable staffing grid to include:Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Patient Care Technicians (PCTs), Nurse Interns (NIs).
- An RN assumes full responsibility for the patients on each team.
- Staffing Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Unit Capacity: 36 Beds Typical Nurse to Patient Ratios: 1:6 Population Served: Post surgical floor with multiple specialties including GI, vascular, thoracic, women's, bariatric, urology, peritoneal dialysis. Ages of Patients Served: Young Adult through Late Adult (18 - 60+)
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing OR Required professional licensure at time of hire.
- Required a minimum of 2 years of Experience.
- Green Card
- US Citizen
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Eye Care